PATCH PAVING TO BEGIN ON NOVEMBER 6, 2018
On behalf of the Town of Spencer, P.J. Albert Inc. will be performing a series of patch paving repairs in various locations in Spencer. The work will consist of milling and paving sections of the roads listed below. Construction will begin on November 6th on Lake Street and Highland Street.
Below is a list of projected work:
- DPW grind and overlay - 1,000 square yards
- School Street grind and overlay - 3,000 square yards
- Franklin Street grind and overlay - 694 square yards
- Lake Street grind and overlay - 942 sqare yards
- Highland Street grind and overlay - 1093 square yards
- Highland Street overlay - 160 tons
- Greenville Street patches - 25 tons
Due to construction, there may be partial or complete road closures. Construction zones will be signed and Police details will be present at all times to direct traffic.
We appreciate your patience during construction. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us at our office (508) 885-7525 or by email: email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Spencer Utilities and Facilities Office
Spencer Construction Updates e-mail List
For additional notices and information please be aware that Spencer water, sewer, roadway and bridge construction project notices and updates are sent routinely by email. If you wish to be on our construction updates email list please send an email requesting to be placed on the Spencer Construction updates list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Spencer Construction Updates” in your email subject line.