Construction Notice – Maintenance of Town Owned Bridges (8 Locations Town wide)
THIS PROJECT WAS COMPLETED IN NOVEMBER 2017, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND APPROX. $70,000.00 UNDER BUDGET.
On behalf of the Town of Spencer NEL Construction will begin Maintenance of Town Owned Bridges at the bridge locations listed below in September 2017. Please refer to attached locus map for the location of the following bridges
- Bridge No. S-23-004: Smithville Road over Seven Mile River
- Bridge No. S-23-005: Wire Village Road over Turkey Hill Brook
- Bridge No. S-23-006: Gold Nugget Road over Turkey Hill Brook
- Bridge No. S-23-013: Cooney Road over Seven Mile River
- Bridge No. S-23-017: Thompson Pond Road over Thompson Pond
- Bridge No. S-23-018: Browning Pond Road over Seven Mile River
- Bridge No. S-23-019: South Spencer Road over Cranberry River
- Bridge No. S-23-021: Paxton Road over Sugden Reservoir Outlet
The work will take approximately 60-90 days to complete.
All roads will remain open to traffic; however, delays may be encountered for single lane alternating flow. A police detail will be present at all times while crews are impacting the roadway.
We appreciate your patience during construction, if there are any questions please contact our office at 508-885-7525. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Spencer Utilities and Facilities Office