Council on Aging
Agenda for November 9, 2021
➢ Open Meeting
➢ Roll Call of Members
➢ Minutes review and accepted
• We had SHINE 2x’s this month and serviced 9 clients
• Tri-Valley sent a Nutritionist on 10/28, she spoke about Protein and diet.
• Successful Second Nonperishables Give away was held on 10/27, 190 bags
• Halloween Dance/Party 45 attendees
• Matt Thompson from Ear Spa (one man band) came and performed for the Seniors during one of our lunches and the seniors loved it.
• Maintenance has been in daily doing repairs to Second floor preparing for Courthouse. (Ceiling tiles, lights & light bulbs, small water leak from bathroom vent, and all heaters) all other cosmetics, electrical and repairs to be done by Courthouse.
• Boiler broke & repaired
• Elevator was down for a couple days. Relay on board was bad, sent out and repaired in two days.
• Low-Impact Exercise is now 1 day a week (Mondays) from 1:00-2:00 PM
• All other classes continuing as usual. We have at least 10 signed up and paid for quarter.
• Fuel Assistance coming November 9th & 23rd
• Catherine Zebrowski coming November 15th for a short reading of book and book signing. (No books to be sold at function, Patrons can purchase online for $5.99)
• Exercise Equipment.? where should we put it?
• Chris Mancini would like to move the meetings to Conference Room on first floor.
• Tina Bemis Class November 15th. We have 10 signed up
• Christmas Party (Discuss details)