- Pay all bills as properly authorized by proper City Officers.
- Receives and takes charge of the money of the Municipality in General Treasury and Special Funds, including Stabilization Funds, Trust Funds, and many others.
- Negotiates for borrowing, including preparation of documents and notes.
- Issues accounts payable checks, complying with reporting requirements on all Federal, State, and Local levels.
- Retains custody of Tax Deeds or Instruments of Taking, maintains Tax Title accounts, conducts sales of land and oversees petition for foreclosure.